At home while away. Motion Sensor. Imagine always having a frient watching over movement in your and your loved ones’ home. You know, someone who lets you know if there is something moving in your home while you’re away. Someone who keeps your home safe and lets you know if your elderly grandparent needs help no matter how far away you are.
Feel relaxed and in control of your home. Place the Motion Sensor in different rooms of your home and it’ll start tracking when something or someone is moving while you’re away. At home, the friently sensor takes care of turning on the lights when you enter a room or turning off the music when you leave it. The Motion Sensor can also act as a healthcare monitor for your elderly relatives living alone. Check up on your grandma from afar and be alerted if something is wrong with her. Feel relaxed knowing that your frient is there for you when you or your loved ones need him.
Detect motion in every corner of your home. Your new smart home frient can watch over your home from different angles. It makes sure that even the utmost corner of your home is safe giving you full peace of mind. Your Motion Sensor can get a good overview of the whole room from an upper corner or keep an eye on doorways and windows standing on a cabinet. If you want to keep it simple, stick the Zigbee-based Motion Sensor to the wall with the enclosed tape.
- Power supply battery: 2 x AA, exchangeable
- Battery life: 3 years, reporting every 2 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Radio sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Output power: +3 dBm
- IP class: IP30
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 5% – 85%, non condensing
- Motion sensitivity range: 9 m
- View angle: 45° up/down, left/right
- Two trigger levels: one for occupancy and one for alarm
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.