Fire or just smoke? frient Intelligent Heat Alarm. Imagine always having a frient protecting you against fire. Someone who keeps your home and loved ones safe. A frient who makes sure that you are alerted instantly in case of fire – and who is more than just a beep beep.
Avoid false alerts. You have a fireplace in the living room or a dusty and humid storage area and your smoke alarm keeps going off mistakenly? Don’t despair, your frient is here to help. The Intelligent Heat Alarm detects heat instead of smoke helping you to avoid false smoke alarms. It makes sure, you’ll only be alerted when there really is a fire in your home and lets you enjoy the evening in front of your fireplace – without any annoying beep beeps.
Don’t be disturbed in the kitchen. You know the feeling of being a master chef cooking a delicious meal for your family, right? You are preparing 5 things at once; you’ve got something in the oven and several things boiling on the stove, but everything is under control. Suddenly, you hear the most annoying sound – beeeep, beeeep, beeeep. It doesn’t stop. Yep, you got it – it’s your smoke alarm. It has mistakenly identified the smoke from your master chef cooking as a fire. The frient Heat Alarm helps you avoid this issue.
- Dimensions: Ø 65 x 40 mm
- Power supply: Battery: 1 x CR123A, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Radio Sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Radio output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity up to 95% non-condensing
- Heat based fire sensing
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Temperature sensor range: 0 to +50°C
- temperature resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- DIN EN 14604 and DIN 14676 certified
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.